Pathways Education & Training
Geelong, Ballarat, Bacchus Marsh
Pathways Education & Training specialises in school-based traineeships and is committed to providing students with the knowledge and experience to successfully create pathways to advance their educational outcomes and employment opportunities.
As well as gaining a nationally recognised qualification, students also gain valuable experience as they receive part-time employment in their chosen industry for 7 hours a week for the duration of the program.
We offer 5 different traineeships, including:
- Certificate III in Aquatics and Community Recreation (SIS31015)
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care (CHC30113)
- Certificate III in Education Support (CHC30213)
- Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance (HLT33015)
- Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315)
“Our P.E teachers have been thoroughly impressed with the quality of the students participating and the contribution they have made while working at Urquhart Park P.S. The program has been well structured with Stuart and his team providing appropriate scaffolding for the students while liaising regularly with school leadership. This is a great initiative which benefits all members of the partnership.”
Urquhart Park PS